This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website https://aceitesmaeva.com/ of which ACEITES MAEVA SLU is the owner (hereinafter THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE attributes to you the status of USER of the same and entails your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, noting that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in which case they shall be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read your content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
It is therefore advisable to read your content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website. The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic usage and this Legal Notice, and shall be answerable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of that obligation.
Any use other than authorized is expressly prohibited, and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may refuse or withdraw access and use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- corporate name is: ACEITES MAEVA SLU
- Su CIF es: B18364141
- registered office is in: PARQUE METROPOLITANO. AVDA. INCAR 8. – 18130 – ESCUZAR – GRANADA
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact that we detail below:
- Tfno: +34 958991033
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and WEB OWNER will be considered effective, for all purposes, when carried out by any means described above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge. However, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website upon the completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and actuality of all the data that he communicates to OWNER OF THE WEB and will be the only one responsible for the false or inaccurate manifestations that he makes.
The user expressly undertakes to make proper use of the contents and services of OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or cause errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of WEB OWNER or third parties; as well as hindering other users’ access to the website and its services through the mass consumption of the computer resources through which WEB OWNER provides its services.
- Attempting to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of WEB OWNER or third parties and, where appropriate, to extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or legally permitted.
- RTo collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose ownership belongs to OWNER OF THE WEB, none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website can be understood to be transferred to the user.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently handed over to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, and are not subject to any form of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to the same attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out on the basis thereof.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without guaranteeing full access to all content, its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, which has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Breach of laws, good faith, public order, traffic usage and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties who infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as rules on unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
Likewise, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE disclaims any responsibility for the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this web is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the contents offered by this web site. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does he suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, nor will he be responsible for the result obtained. WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
If any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances which reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on websites included or accessible through the website, must send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, identifying itself and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published to the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument attesting to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without purpose of legal validity.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION.
The present conditions will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
The language used will be Spanish.